Container Storage and Stormwater Improvements - Waterville, Maine
Click to Enlarge
- Project Name:Container Storage and Stormwater Improvements
- Owner:Pine Tree Waste, Inc.
- Location:Waterville, Maine
- Project Team:Walsh Engineering Associates, Inc. (Civil Engineering), Summit Environmental Consultants, Inc. (Project Management), Manter Construction (Contractor)
- Work Scope:WEA’s scope included civil engineering, permitting assistance (local and state) and construction management of site improvements at an existing solid waste transfer station. These improvements include the development of a 0.5-acre container storage area (for improved site efficiencies) and the construction underdrained soil filters for stormwater treatment.