Columbarium Niche Walls – Southern Maine Veterans’ Memorial Cemetery - Springvale, Maine
Click to Enlarge
- Project NameColumbarium Niche Walls – Southern Maine Veterans’ Memorial Cemetery, Springvale, Maine
- OwnerMaine Bureau of Veterans’ Services
- LocationSpringvale, Maine
- Project TeamWalsh Engineering Associates, Inc. (Site Planning and Design), Summit Geo Engineering (Structural), Reed & Company Architecture ( Architectural Design)
- Work ScopeWalsh Engineering Associates, Inc. provided site planning/design, construction documents preparation, bid management and construction administration services for Phase III – Columbarium Niche Walls and Phase IV – Administration Building for the Southern Maine Veterans’ Cemetery in Springvale, Maine. This project included the development of six columbarium units (totaling of 864 cremation niches) and a 2,984 s.f. administration building, which was designed by Reed & Company.